Welcome to theREMworld. The following are the rules (â€œTermsâ€œ) that govern the use of all of the Applications and Websites from theREMworld. By using, adding information in the Applications, or by visiting the Sites, you expressly agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Sites and Applications, including but not limited to any additional or amended terms or condition as applicable from time to time, regardless of how you subscribed to or use the services.
theREMworld, that operates under REVANYA LLC whose registered office is 2958 Miles Dr., Santa Clara CA (USA), reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Sites.
These usage Terms and Conditions apply to all the websites, application interface sites (collectively referred to as â€œSitesâ€), and all Applications, and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (collectively referred to as â€œApplicationsâ€). â€œSitesâ€ and â€œApplicationsâ€ refer to both these categories in this document, as they overlap in most cases. The Applications, Sites and all related source code, databases, functionality, software, websites designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Applications and Sites (collectively, the â€œContentâ€) â€“ are our proprietary property.
Authorized Application Visits
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Application for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, scrape, or otherwise distribute the material on this Application for any commercial use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms.
Registering with theREMworld
By having an account with theREMworld, you agree to take full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username, password, and all related activity that occurs under your account user-name. If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions of use described here, theREMworld may, at its sole discretion, terminate your accounts, remove or modify any account-related content or access (including, but not limited to user profile information), or take any other action that theREMworld believes is appropriate.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any of the theREMworld Applications. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Application without the prior expressed written permission of theREMworld.
Unauthorized Use of the Application
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of any of the theREMworld Applications, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on any of the theREMworld Applications, will be investigated and subject to appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Applications and Sites, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Applications and Sites and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Applications, Sites, the Content and the Marks.
You may not access or use the theREMworld Applications and Sites for any purpose other than that for which we make the Applications and Sites available. The Applications and Sites may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Applications and Sites, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Applications and Sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Applications and Sites, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Applications and Sites.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Applications and Sites, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Applications and Sites and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Applications and Sites.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Applications and Sites or the networks or services connected to the Applications and Sites.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Applications and Sites in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Applications and Sites as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Applications and Sites and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Sites.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Applications and Sites designed to prevent or restrict access to the Applications and Sites, or any portion of the Applications and Sites.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, abuse, threaten or use inappropriate language with any of our employees, other users, agents engaged in providing any portion of the Applications and Sites to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other inappropriate material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any partyâ€™s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Applications and Sites or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Applications and Sites.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (â€œgifsâ€), 1Ã—1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as â€œspywareâ€ or â€œpassive collection mechanismsâ€ or â€œpcmsâ€).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Applications and Sites, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Applications and Sites.
- Use the Applications and Sites in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Violation of the Terms
Sites and Applications Management
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Applications and Sites at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Applications and Sites. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Applications and Sites without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Applications and Sites.
theREMworld is a platform to help record dreams and connect with others who may help analyze them. theREMworld uses keywords to show symbolism in dreams with their meanings based on publicly available information. theREMworld, its affiliates or the parent company is not responsible for the content posted on the website or its Applications. theREMworld does not provide any scientific or clinical analysis of dreams and does not recommend the user to use this website in lieu of medical practice of dream analysis.
theREMworld does not promise that any of the theREMworld Applications will be inoffensive, error-free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific information from use of any of the theREMworld Applications or any content, search, or link on it. Any of the theREMworld Applications and its content are delivered on an â€œas-isâ€ and â€œas-availableâ€ basis. theREMworld cannot ensure that files you download from the sites will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. theREMworld disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. theREMworld will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Application, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages. theREMworld disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, theREMworld users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on any of the theREMworld Applications, in connection with any of the theREMworld Applications, or otherwise related to your use of any of the theREMworld Applications. theREMworld is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on any of the theREMworld Applications. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers or service and/or product providers referenced on or included in any of the theREMworld Applications to theREMworld at firstname.lastname@example.org. theREMworld may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, at its sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall theREMworld and/or its employee, directors, agents, affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of theREMworld Application/services, with the delay or inability to use theREMworld Application/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through theREMworld Application/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of theREMworld Application/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if theREMworld or any of employees, affiliates had been advised of the possibility of damages. Any product or promotion of a product on the Service are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in any other way associated with, theREMworld. theREMworld has no control over Content, Contributions or other information and opinion expressed via the Service.
Electronic communications, Transactions and Signatures
Visiting the Applications and Sites, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Applications and Sites, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE APPLICATIONS AND SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
If there is any dispute about or involving any of the theREMworld Applications, you, by using any of the theREMworld Applications, agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in Santa Clara, in the state of California, USA.
Articles and Blogs on theREMworld
If we have approved an article on our sites which you feel is misappropriating your content, please let us know at email@example.com. theREMworld team will exercise its discretion on such subjects based on statistics, user feedback.